Jennifer Jambor-Delgado, Partner
Jen is a food person. Her first job was in food service, and she supported herself through college and law school by working as a barista, bartender, and server. Jen credits her experience in food service with the development of her strong work ethic, sharp focus on customer service, and passion for good businesses that deliver good food. Jen lives in St. Paul with her husband and daughter, and cooks out of her CSA box as much as possible.
Jen advises food businesses from every part of the food chain. She represents farms, processors, CPG brands, cafes, restaurants, food trucks, retail stores, food-tech companies, non-profit organizations and other food-related businesses.
Call Jen directly at 612-888-2342, or email her at email@example.com.
READ AND LEARN
Jen is a seasoned speaker and writer. Her recent presentations include:
- A session for food professionals on using trademarks to protect food brands.
- A workshop on labeling and marketing specialty food products.
- A session on forming and using LLCs for the Minnesota Organic Conference.
- A session for the Organic Processing Institute on how to work with lawyers.
JEN IS PROUD OF...
Starting one of the only law firms in the country that serves independent specialty food & farm businesses.
Her legal victories on behalf of workers that allowed individuals to provide for their families and access justice.
Serving on the Board of Directors for the Bogota Employment Project.
Graduating summa cum laude from Golden Gate University School of Law (Juris Doctor, 2001).
Being part of the Mills College community. (B.A., Political, Legal, and Economic Analysis, 1995).
IN OTHER NEWS, JEN...
Has been practicing law for 15 years; seven of those have focused on food and farm businesses. Jen previously worked as:
- A Farmers' Legal Action Group senior staff attorney.
- A labor and employment attorney for the Leonard Carder law firm in San Francisco.
- A National Labor Relations Board staff attorney.
Is admitted to practice in the following jurisdictions:
- States of Minnesota and California
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, California (All Districts)