Our firm is up and running! We are the only law firm of our kind in Minnesota, and one of only a handful of similar firms in the nation. Our attorneys deliver legal services to: farmers who produce sustainable, organic, local, and non-GMO food; independent food businesses; and good food advocacy organizations. We also provide legal consulting services to attorneys and law firms.
Together, attorneys Jen Jambor-Delgado and Amanda N. Heyman have close to a decade of experience working with small and medium-sized farm and food operations, and the advocacy groups supporting these operations.
We know lawyers like us are hard to find. That's why we founded a public-interest law firm dedicated to building a healthy, sustainable food system by providing legal counsel to the people and food businesses in the good food universe.
We are here to ensure that your business has the legal backing it needs to grow and thrive. Some examples of our service areas are:
- Business Entity Formation
- Corporate Farm Law Compliance
- Credit Issues
- Crop Insurance Denials
- CSA Agreements
- Dispute Resolution - Negotiation, Mediation, & Arbitration
- Leases - Including Sustainable and Long-Term Farm Leases
- Government Agency Issues
- Labor & Employment Compliance & Policies
- Labeling & Marketing Claims
- Litigation & Appeals - Federal & State
- National Organic Program
- Pesticide & GMO Drift Disputes
- Value-Added Activities
- Zoning & Land Use