Jambor Heyman attorneys Jennifer Jambor-Delgado and Amanda Heyman are pleased to be participating in the 2015 Feast! Local Foods Marketplace taking place on Friday, December 4 in Rochester, MN. Jen and Amanda were invited to share their legal expertise during the Makers' Forum legal issues session. Details on the Makers' Forum are below and here.
Come say hello to Jen and Amanda at the Jambor Heyman tradeshow table from 8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., or at the Makers' Forum on legal issues from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
9AM-11AM Makers’ Forum
FEAST exhibitors are invited to participate in peer-to-peer mentoring and networking sessions on issues that food growers and makers often face. Learn from each other and share solutions on a range of topics such as working with distributors, using social media, and coordinating bulk purchases.
Session topics include the following. Professionals with experience in these areas will be in attendance during these discussion.
- Brand development (Angie Bastian, Angie’s Boom Chickapop)
- Selecting and working with a distributor (2 sessions: Rob Fuglie, Nots; Dustin Vanasse, Bare Honey)
- Sourcing ingredients (Agricultural Utilization Research Institute)
- Sourcing packaging (Agricultural Utilization Research Institute)
- Using social media (Jeff Sommers, Izzy’s Ice Cream)
- Legal issues (Jambor Heyman)
Click here for all the event details at the Feast! website.