We're pleased to be part of the 2015 Twin Cities Startup Week as the hosts of "Supersize Your Food Business: Build Your Team," an exciting panel discussion and networking event for food entrepreneurs.
Make the Right Connections: One of the keys to business success is genuine relationships with key people who can help you succeed. This event brings potential new team members from the local food innovation community to you. We'll have panelists representing critical food business areas, such as sales, marketing, product development, wholesaling, finance, legal, and risk management.
We'll engage the panelists in a lively discussion about how we can create a culture of food innovation in Minnesota and how we can best support local food entrepreneurs. Panelists will be available after the panel discussion to network with individual entrepreneurs.
Each attendee should come away from this event with meaningful business connections to help supersize their food business.
Our expert food business panelists include:
- Hannah Barnstable, Owner, Seven Sundays
- John Trucano, President, Acorn Financial Corporation
- Ali Shouman, CEO, B.U.I.L.D. CPG Sales and Marketing
- Zoie Glass, Co-Founder, Midwest Pantry
- Josh Resnik, CEO, Wedge Community Co-op
- Kathy Roland, Venture Partner, Oak Investment Partners
- Mark Phillips, Corporate Four Insurance
Date, Time, & Location:
Friday, September 11th, 8:30 - 10:00 am
Carlson School of Management
Room 1-127 (first floor)
321 Nineteenth Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55455
For more details and to register for the event, click here.