Thanks to the expert panelists, food entrepreneur attendees, and MN Cup Semi-Finalists for making our Twin Cities Startup Week event a huge success! A panel of local food business experts shared resources, expertise, and entrepreneurial life lessons with a sold-out audience of food entrepreneurs. The crowd stayed for almost an hour after the event, networking and making new business connections.
A big thank you to our distinguished panelists:
- Hannah Barnstable, Owner, Seven Sundays
- John Trucano, President, Acorn Financial Corporation
- Ali Shouman, CEO, B.U.I.L.D. CPG Sales and Marketing
- Zoie Glass, Co-Founder, Midwest Pantry
- Josh Resnik, CEO, Wedge Community Co-op
- Kathy Roland, Venture Partner, Oak Investment Partners
- Mark Phillips, Corporate Four Insurance
And thank you to Seven Sundays and 2015 MN Cup Semi-Finalists Bizzy Coffee, Buddy's Nut Butters, and Rise Bagel for providing breakfast.